WonderFox DVD Video Converter is a robust all-in-one program that you can use to rip DVDs to digital formats. The application can convert videos to any size and also download YouTube videos. It provides basic editing features you can utilize to edit videos. This platform’s interface is user friendly and offers a tutorial that educates you on how to download videos, convert them, and backup DVDs. Users can manually select output formats such as HD MP4, AVI, FLV, HD MOV, AVI, HD WMV, VOB, MP4, TS/MTS/M2TS, MKV, WEBM, MPEG and WMV. Also, you can manually change the settings of the output formats such as resolution and bit rate. Then, you can save your settings and apply them directly on the output formats in the future.
Key Features of WonderFox DVD Video Converter:
- Convert DVD to popular HD/SD video formats like MP4, AVI, WMV, MPEG, MKV, MOV, etc.
- Backup DVD into computer disk.
- Convert DVD or standard video into portable devices like Smartphone, portable console game machine, tablets, etc.
- Convert video files with 30X Faster speed with GPU acceleration and unique encoder technology.
- Extract audio from DVD or standard video and convert to popular audio formats like MP3, AAC, WMA, etc.
- Capture picture from video and convert to popular photo formats like jpg, BMP, etc.
- Edit output video by merging, clipping, cropping, adding special effects, etc.
- Play DVD or different video files with the dominant built-in video player.
- Support batch conversion mode to save your precious time.
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
|Instructions install and activated WonderFox DVD Video Converter for free:|
Step 1: Download the file WonderFox DVD Video Converter and install it on your computer.
Step 2: After the installation is complete, open program WonderFox DVD Video Converter and activate
license key or
Step 3: Finally, enjoy and experience it!
Conditions of use:
The license is for family use only (non-commercial).
Only for version 19
No support for updates to the new version.