Windscribe is a VPN desktop application and VPN/proxy browser extension that work together to block ads, trackers, restore access to blocked content, secure online communications and help you safeguard your privacy online.
Key Features of Windscribe VPN:
- Extensive Network – Server in over 63 countries. And 110 cities.
- ROBERT – Blocks IPs and domains (ads) of your choice on all devices.
- No Identifying Logs – We can’t personally identify you based on IP and timestamp.
- Strongest Encryption – We use AES-256 cypher with SHA512 auth and a 4096-bit RSA key.
- Config Generators – Generate OpenVPN, IKEv2, WireGuard, and SOCKS configs for all your devices.
- ScribeForce – Team Accounts with a cool name.
- Simple Clients – Minimalist clients for all platform, that will make getting started a breeze.
- Use for Free – Generous free plans are available for those who are on a tight budget.
- Static IPs – Some IPs are not meant to change. They stay the same.
- Port Forwarding – Access internal resources securely.
- Split Tunneling – Choose which apps go over the VPN, and which don’t.
- Firewall – Blocks all connectivity outside the tunnel to eliminate all types of leaks.
- Secure Hotspot – Turn your computer into a secure Wifi router.
- Proxy Gateway – Create a proxy server on your network for other devices.
- Flexible Connectivity – Connect via IKEv2, OpenVPN UDP, TCP or Stealth on a wide range of ports.
- AutoPilot – automatically picks the best location for you.
- Double Hop – Proxy your connection through any two servers on the Windscribe network.
- Ad Blocking – Blocks ads and trackers that follow you across the web.
- Time Warp – Changes your timezone so appear to be in the country you’re connected.
- Cookie Monster – Keeps track of cookies that are set, and deletes them on tab close.
- Split Personality – Randomly rotates your user agent to reduce the chance of elemental fingerprinting.
- WebRTC Slayer – Blocks WebRTC to prevent leaks outside of the tunnel.
- Location Warp – Spoofs your GPS to the location of the connected proxy.
System Requirement: Mac OS X, Windows, Chrome, Firefox, iOS and Linux.
|How to get Windscribe VPN for free:|
Step 1: Login or create an account Windscribe VPN.
Fill out the information such as Username, Password and Email, then click into Create Account.
Step 2: Check your inbox with the Email you registered above will receive a message Windscribe VPN sent to you to confirm you are requesting a free account for yourself.
Step 3: Go to My Account Windscribe VPN and Click on Claim Voucher, then use the
license key to Upgrade account.
Step 4: Download Windscribe VPN and install it on your computer.
Step 5: Finally, enjoy and experience it!