USB Safely Remove a USB device manager. It saves time and extends user abilities on active work with flash drives, portable drives, card readers and other gadgets. The main disadvantage of using the built-in Windows safe removal tool is that when using several hot-plug devices, it is often quite challenging to recognize which method needs to stop. Most devices have the same name: “USB mass storage device”. Also, Windows does not let you hide a device you would not want to stop from the menu. USB Safely Remove you from these problems and offers an original and multifunctional stopping menu, which displays actual device names with icons.
USB Safely Remove a software program developed by SafelyRemove.com. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows to start when any user boots the PC automatically. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service, which designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functioning correctly. It adds a background controller service that set to run automatically. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version).
Key Features of USB Safely Remove:
- Safely remove in one click!
- Displaying processes which are preventing USB device from being stopped.
- Powerful command-line support.
- Three methods to end devices.
- Automatically assigning hotkeys.
- Forbidding stopping any device.
- Customizable names and descriptions for devices.
- Notifications about connecting/disconnecting devices with the help of a balloon tooltip.
- Playing sounds or running external programs when devices are connected disconnected.
- Restricting access to the features of the program with a password.
- Loading custom images for devices.
- Ability to operate SATA drives.
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
|Instructions install and activated USB Safely Remove for free:|
Step 1: Download file USB Safely Remove and install it on your computer.
Step 2: After the installation is complete, open program USB Safely Remove and activate
Step 3: Finally, enjoy and experience it!