UnHackMe allows you to remove Google Search redirects, rootkits, trojans, backdoors, viruses, worms, adware, spyware, keyloggers, unwanted programs, etc.
The main difference between UnHackMe and other anti-rootkit software is its detection method. Precise double-checking for a Windows-based PC, which allows identifying and eliminating any types of malicious software. Instant tracking of malicious code in the system. UnHackMe was initially created as anti-rootkit software, but currently, it eliminates all kinds of malicious software: rootkits, Trojans, worms, viruses and so on. UnHackMe does not slow up your PC, and it is compatible with any anti-virus programs.
Key Features of UnHackMe:
- Scanning of installed programs for “Potentially Unwanted Programs” (PUPs).
- Checking for junk files, created by PUPs, adware, and spyware.
- Scanning of Windows startup programs, services, and drivers.
- Testing Windows shortcuts.
- Scanning for rootkits.
- Examining browsers search settings.
- Scanning browsers add-ons.
- Checking the host’s file and DNS settings.
- Testing startup files using several anti-virus programs on Virustotal.com
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
|How to get UnHackMe for free:|
Step 1: You visit the giveaways website of UnHackMe and download it.
Step 2: Install UnHackMe to your computer and also change the Russian language to the English language.
Step 3: Finally, enjoy and experience it!