TechSmith Snagit is a comprehensive screen capture and screen recording software compatible with Mac and Windows.
Snagit allows you to take screenshots and mark them up with a set of image editing tools, capture the screen in video format for tutorials and other similar applications, and record videos of yourself through your webcam to share with colleagues or friends. Moreover, all the features provided with advanced functions. For example, capturing screenshots can be done with panoramic capture so you can catch multiple scrolling pages at once instead of having to combine them afterwards; and videos can be edit to remove unwanted coughs and the like.
Snagit can be used for personal applications, such as making YouTube tutorials, and is also a proven tool for communication between colleagues. People working on the same project can send marked-up screenshots back and forth among one another, and communicate over video discussing the markings.
Key Features of TechSmith Snagit:
- Scrolling Capture – Quickly capture everything on the page even if it’s not showing on the screen. Grab the horizontal, vertical, or entire scrolling area with just a click.
- Video Capture – Sometimes it’s easier to talk things through. Create, narrate and trim quick videos of your screen for demos, feedback, reviews, and more.
- Mobile Capture – Capture beyond your desktop. Get TechSmith Fuse for your Android or iOS phone to send photos and videos from your mobile device straight to the Snagit editor.
- Video Trimming – Quickly get rid of any unwanted sections from your screen recordings. Remove, coughs, extra time from the beginning, middle, end or any mistakes you want to correct.
- Step Tool – Quickly highlight a series of steps in Snagit. Each click applies for the next number in the series. Your sizes and styles stay the same so you can easily keep a consistent look to your projects.
- Stamps – Personalize your images with graphics specifically designed for screen captures.
- Special Effects – Add effects like border, shadow and perspective to your entire screen capture. Or create your custom style.
- Fast & Easy Sharing – You share content across many platforms every day. Snagit connects your images and videos with the accounts you already use for a fast and easy workflow.
- Google Drive Integration – Upload your pictures and videos into Google Drive to give your viewers access from any web browser or mobile device. You can also import files into Snagit instantly from Google Drive.
- Multi-platform Support – Snagit is one product on two platforms. The software key will unlock both Snagit on Windows and Snagit on Mac, so no matter what system you’re using, you’ll be able to get your work done.
- Multiple File Formats – Snagit lets you save your images and videos in a variety of file formats. The default file type is PNG, but you can save to JPG, GIF, PDF, and more from within the Snagit editor.
System Requirement: Windows and Mac OS X.
|How to get TechSmith Snagit for free:|
Step 1: Visit the giveaways website of TechSmith Snagit, and register some information such as Email Address, First Name, Organization Name, Which of the following best describes your organization, Country, Which of the following best describes your current situation. Then click on SUBMIT.
Step 2: Check your inbox with the Email you registered above will receive a message of TechSmith send you to confirm that request a free license yourself, After verify you will see a link to download file TechSmith.
Step 3: Finally, you need to download the file TechSmith Snagit and install it on your computer, then enjoy and experience it.
|How to fixing errors Snagit has stopped working:|
You must rename the folder: Username\AppData\Local\TechSmith to TechSmith.bak
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, TechSmith Snagit provided for the free user until the end of June, after which this giveaways version will convert into a trial version.