Sublime Text is a code editor software program that allows you to be able to write code efficiently. Here you can do all that you want within the coding process, and it has a substantial number of plugins and packages to customize the platform directly to your needs. It was built based on Python and C++.
Key Features of Sublime Text:
- Command Palette ctrl + shift + p: The command palette lets you access pretty much anything in the settings menus, call your package commands, change file syntax, handle Sublime projects, and so much more.
- File Switching ctrl + p: Sublime Text provides a speedy way to open up new files. Just press ctrl + p and start typing the name of the file you want once it shows up, press enter and starts typing directly into that file!
- Goto Symbols ctrl + r: When you have a large file with a bunch of methods, pressing ctrl + r will list them all and make them easier to find. Just start typing the one you want and press enter. To Use: ctrl + r.
- Multi-Edit ctrl + click: This is, in my opinion, the absolute best feature of Sublime. After using it here, it’s hard to go back to other text editors.
- Snippets: Snippets are yet another great feature of Sublime Text. You can use the pre-installed ones, build your own, or install a package that has more. All you have to do is type in a word, and it will expand into your snippet.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: The number of keyboard shortcuts in Sublime is astounding. That is my other absolute best feature of Sublime. The less I can move away from the home keys on my keyboard, the more efficient I can be.
- Projects: Projects is an integral part of my workflow in Sublime Text. A project is just a Sublime workspace in which your folders are open and stored in the sidebar. That helps since you can define a project and add folders to it, and be able to switch between folders quickly.
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
|Instructions install and activated Sublime Text for free:|
Step 1: Download file Sublime Text and install it on your computer.
Step 2: After the installation is complete, open program Sublime Text and activate
Step 3: Finally, enjoy and experience it!