Steganos Password Manager is a one-stop system for managing all your web passwords, bank account details, credit cards and more.
The program is based around the idea of “keychains”, secure lists of passwords. You could create one keychain for your home logins, another for work, maybe have separate keychains for different family members. Whatever you decide, each keychain gets its password, so having access to one doesn’t necessarily mean you can see any of the others.
There’s just as much flexibility in deciding how your keychain is structured. If you only have a few passwords, you might keep them in a single list, but otherwise, you can organize them into whatever pattern of folders and subfolders you need (\Office, \Home, \Shopping, \Shopping\Clothes, Shopping\Software\Mobile, more).
Your stored credentials can be automatically entered on visiting a supported site if you’re using a supported browser (Chrome or Firefox). Otherwise, you’re able to fill login forms manually by dragging and dropping fields from Password Manager onto your web page.
Key Features of Steganos Password Manager:
- Create and edit your passwords on your smartphone with Steganos Mobile Privacy Apps.
- Full sync between Mobile Privacy Apps and Steganos Password Manager via OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox or MagentaCLOUD.
- Full sync also between several Steganos Password Manager.
- Automatically saves and inserts your credentials with the help of browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox.
- Directly access your Private Bookmarks through browser extensions in Chrome and Firefox.
- Highly secure encryption: the encryption algorithm safely stores all login data with AES 256-bit encryption.
- Automatically insert passwords on your mobile device with the help of our “in-app browser”.
- Two-factor authentication for your keychains (supports Authy, Google Authenticator and more)
- Available password import from Google Chrome.
- A virtual keyboard makes it impossible for keyloggers to record keyboard input.
- An optional character randomizer protects against mouse click logging.
- The portable version included: use the mobile USB version of Steganos Password Manager on any PC.
- Print function for safekeeping password lists with a notary or in bank safe deposit box.
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
|How to get Steganos Password Manager for free:|
Step 1: Visit the giveaways website of Steganos Password Manager and fill in the information Email, then click into Seriennummer anfordern.
Step 2: Check your inbox with the Email you registered above will receive a message Steganos sent to you to confirm you are requesting a free license for yourself. And after verification is complete, wait a moment you will see a message Steganos sent to you with a license, and a link to download.
Step 3: Download the file Steganos Password Manager and install it on your computer, then activate the license you received in Email.
Step 4: Finally, enjoy and experience it!