Paragon Hard Disk Manager is a comprehensive backup, recovery, and partitioning suite that features an intuitive UI, some handy scopes that represent feature sets, and some advanced features that can accomplish various system and data management tasks.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager also gives the more advanced user full control via extra backup strategy settings. It comes with a (Create Backup Job Wizard) feature that makes complex backup processes simple and fast. With it, you can define automatic backup jobs by selecting from predefined strategies. It also has several built-in automated backup strategies to choose from, or users can create their own.
Another handy new feature is the creation of network connections, which used to save backups on networked storage.
Key Features of Paragon Hard Disk Manager:
- Basic partitioning – Create, format, delete/undelete, hide/unhide, active/inactive, assign/remove drive letter, change volume label. Moreover, it’s available file system conversion (FAT to NTFS, NTFS to FAT, HFS to NTFS, NTFS to HFS), file system integrity check.
- Advanced partitioning – Split/merge, redistribute free space, change cluster size, convert to logical/primary. Edit sectors, compact/defragment MFT, convert to MBR/GPT. Change primary slots and serial number, connect VD, surface check.
- Disk cleanup and wipe – Industry-class algorithms, shell integration, SSD trim, transparent HDD/partition, bright free space, cleanup reports.
- Data Migration – Copy Partition, Copy Disk, Operating System Migration
- Backup and Restore – Restore data from backups, including an entire hard disk or its partitions, separate files or folders. Protect reserves with a password. Import any backup to restore in WinPE.
- Backup automation – View/edit backup jobs, unlimited number of posts.
- Recovery Media Builder – Hybrid (UEFI and BIOS-compatible) x32/x64 recovery environment. Linux/WinPE bootable USB/ISO/PXE. Optional Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK). Automated Installation Kit (WAIK), driver injection, pre-mounted network connection during setup.
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
|How to get Paragon Hard Disk Manager 25 Anniversary for free:|
Step 1: You visit the giveaways website of Paragon Hard Disk Manager.
Fill in some information such as First Name, Last Name, Country, Email, Stale and click into Submit.
Step 2: Now, you go to the Email registered above, you will see an email of Paragon send you including the key and download link as well as a link to activate Paragon account (Here you need to reset the password for Paragon account)
Step 4: Finally, enjoy the free Paragon Hard Disk Manager.
Note: This software is only for x64 versions of Windows.