Orpalis PaperScan Pro is only universal while most of the scanning applications are dedicated to one scanner or one protocol. With PaperScan, you can control any scanner (TWAIN or WIA) including network scanners, cameras or acquisition cards via one simple click: all capabilities are automatically handled and negotiated by PaperScan.
The Professional Edition of PaperScan Scanner Software is the complete Edition providing professional end-users with all features needed in document (image and PDF) acquisition, processing, and efficient storage domains.
The default user interface language in PaperScan is English. Based on your Windows language settings, PaperScan automatically displays the localized version of the interface, if it exists among PaperScan translated interface versions. With the latest release, the user interface is now available in thirty languages, to reach users worldwide. Language selection includes Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovene, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, and Chinese.
Orpalis PaperScan Pro is a TWAIN and WIA-compatible scanning tool that supports all scanners on the market. It makes it easy for you to scan documents and photos, modify them (remove borders, rotate, apply filter and effects), compress, and save them in various formats like PDF, JPEG, PNG, Tiff, or JBIG2.
Key Features of PaperScan Professional:
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition): faster and more accurate engine.
- PDF support: import and generation is faster, better support of complex documents.
- TWAIN support: faster memory transfer, compatibility with drivers of modern Canon devices.
- Automatic page orientation detection.
- Blank page detection and removal.
- Saving with separation sheets.
- Auto-deskew filter.
- Black borders and margins detection and remove from colour/grayscale images.
- Automatic colour detection accuracy to save even more space.
- Compatibility with complex documents.
- Support for high definition document scanning (1200 DPI)
- Punch-hole removal filter for grayscale/colour images.
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
|How to get PaperScan Professional for free:|
Step 3: After installation is complete, open program PaperScan Professional and activate
Step 3: Finally, enjoy and experience it!
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ORPALI provided for free user and valid until April 20, 2021.