OfficeSuite Personal is a document editing software that can process many document formats, including common and popular ones. It is a multi-platform system that can run on Android, iPad, iPhone, and Windows devices. Documents are synchronized across these platforms so that users are always working with the most updated version of files. Aside from the creation and editing of documents, OfficeSuite Personal is also capable of scanning physical documents by utilizing the device’s camera. It can integrate with e-signature software as well, which allows users to make documents official by affixing e-signature on them. Admins can reserve the rights and assign licenses for their employee through the system’s integrated License Manager.
Key Features of OfficeSuite Personal:
- View, create and edit complex office documents all from a familiar desktop-style interface.
- Fully compatible with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
- Support for PDF files, including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
- Additional support for standard formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; (Open Office – ODT, ODS and ODP – support available as in-app purchase)
- Integrated with File Commander for advanced synchronization and quick and easy access to both local and remote files.
- Share via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Direct.
- PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations.
- Available in 68 languages.
- Use your OfficeSuite subscription across all your Android and iOS devices.
- Security features – work with password protected files.
- Export PDF to Word, Excel, or ePub and convert any file to PDF.
- Track changes with multiple author support.
- QuickPDF Scanner – quickly scan documents and images with your camera.
- PhotoSuite Professional – MobiSystems powerful photo editing app.
- QuickWrite predictive keyboard – quicken your typing based on usage patterns.
- Microsoft Compatibility Font Pack – view documents the way they’re meant to be seen.
- Spell check – make sure your relevant documents are error-free.
- Look up words with the Oxford dictionary of English add-on.
- Legacy Microsoft document formats support (.DOC, .XLS, .PPT) along with .PDF formats.
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
|Instructions install and activated OfficeSuite Personal for free:|
Step 1: Download the file OfficeSuite Personal and install it on your computer.
Step 2: After the installation is complete, open program OfficeSuite Personal and activate
Step 3: Finally, enjoy and experience it!