Office 365 is a line of subscription services offered by Microsoft as part of the Microsoft Office product line. The brand encompasses plans that allow the use of the Microsoft Office software suite over the life of the subscription, as well as cloud-based software as a service product for business environments, such as hosted Exchange Server, Skype for Business Server, and SharePoint, among others. All Office 365 plans include automatic updates to their software at no additional charge, as opposed to current licenses for these programs—where new versions require the purchase of a new license.
Key Features of Office 365:
- Automated Backup – Automated Daily Versioning Backup to unlimited secure cloud storage.
- Restore – 100% accurate data recovery using the same hierarchy of folders as the original.
- Migration – One-click data migration from one Office 365 account to another one.
- Reports – Weekly & monthly reports are available to monitor the status of your protected data.
- Admin Panel – Admin Console for Office 365 Admins to manage users and seats centralized.
- Search – Fast and easy search for your backed up items to help you recover lost data immediately.
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
|How to get Office 365 for free:|
Step 1: Create an Office 365 account with the code you received above.
Step 2: Log in to your account Office 365 to see the license information as well as a link to download and install it on your computer.
Note: If you are student or student, take advantage of .edu mail to register and use it for free.