novaPDF Lite is a PDF creator for Windows that allows you to create professional-quality documents easily.
Using this PDF creator, you can easily create high-quality PDF files affordably and reliably from any Windows application. It installs as a virtual printer driver, and combined with its easy-to-use interface helps you generate the PDF files by simply selecting the “print” command from any application. You can convert your Word documents, Excel sheets, PowerPoint presentations, AutoCad drawings, emails, or web pages.
Its primary purpose is to enable users to easily exchange electronic documents, independently of the application in which they were initially created. The resulted PDF files can be viewed on any computer with a PDF viewer (reader) installed.
novaPDF Lite allows you to produce PDF files from printable documents. It doesn’t require Adobe Acrobat or GhostScript to be connected to generate the pdf file. It can create PDF files with embedded fonts. This fact means that your PDF files can be read and printed on any system without distributing your font separately while maintaining the original intended design. It includes many features that allow you to: modify the paper size (or create new custom page sizes for large format printing). You can adjust the resolution (from 72 to 2400 dpi), change page orientation (portrait, landscape), fonts embedding (support for OpenType and TrueType), and lots more.
Key Features of novaPDF Lite:
- UNIVERSAL PRINTING – Using novaPDF you convert to PDF any printable document (i.e. DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, PUBX, HTML, TXT,…), accessing its functionality through a printer driver interface. If novaPDF is installed, you can click the (Print) button from any document-related Windows app to have your PDF created. You can also use novaPDF Getting Started interface.
- ADD-INS FOR MICROSOFT® OFFICE – novaPDF comes with add-ins for Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio) that allows one-click conversion to PDF. A significant advantage of the add-ins is the conversion of hidden hyperlinks and easy conversion of bookmarks.
- MERGE PDF FILES – PDF merging refers to adding pages before the content of an existing file (inserting) or adding pages after the content of an existing PDF file (appending). You can also merge multiple documents from different sources in a single one, so this option is useful when you need to (stitch) together reports from various sources.
- CLICKABLE LINKS – Any visible text that starts with “http://”, “www”, “mailto:”, “ftp://” or “file://” in your original document can be converted to clickable active PDF links if you choose to do so.
- novaPDF can also verify if the file linked to exists during conversion to avoid broken links. Additional options allow opening the data in a new tab and customizing the underlining.
- PDF LINEARIZATION – Also called fast web view, PDF linearization allows the creation of PDF files that can be easily viewed via the web browser. Instead of downloading the entire PDF file at once, the PDF will be (streamed) in the browser page-by-page.
- FONT EMBEDDING – novaPDF supports TrueType, OpenType and Type1 fonts and can embed these (or only subsets) to ensure portability. You can also choose which fonts to be automatically inserted or never implanted.
- PRINTER MONITOR – A Printer Monitor tool is distributed with the novaPDF installation as well. This tool allows you to monitor in realtime the status of all printing jobs, as well as record and archive print job info.
- LICENSE MANAGEMENT – This allows you to manage the licenses for the installed printer driver. Managing licenses is useful when using the installed printer driver as a print server (via the shared network printer or remotely) to add, the permits, un-license computers/users, and release licenses. If you have multiple licenses for a shared PDF printer, client computers will be automatically registered if the license is available. However, you can override that by manually managing what computers get to be licensed based on NetBios or their DNS names.
- MULTIPLE PRINT QUEUES – You can add various virtual PDF printers all based on the same novaPDF print driver. You can even name the virtual PDF printers anything you want, and that how they will show up in your list of (Devices and Printers). The main advantage of having multiple PDF printers is that you will have a different print queue for each. That means that you can, for instance, have one of the printers shared as a PDF server while another locally and both could have their printing queue and creating separate sets of PDFs.
- PRIVATE/PUBLIC PROFILES – You can define private printing profiles for future use, each with its profile settings (i.e. security, signatures, bookmarks). This way, you can switch between different printing profiles without having to modify the settings again. These profiles are only available on the computer where they were defined.
- However, you can also create public profiles that are automatically propagated to all client computers. When using propagated public profiles, you can disallow client computers to switch to private profiles.
- PDF BOOKMARKS – novaPDF can detect the headings in the document to be printed and add bookmarks in the generated PDF files. You have to define the text attributes for the document headings (font, size, style, colour) and the generated bookmarks.
- PDF/A COMPLIANCE – novaPDF can create PDF files compliant with the PDF/A-1a and PDF/A-1b specification for RGB colorspace. PDF/A is a PDF file format used for long-term archiving of documents in an electronic format that uses PDF Reference version 1.4.
- ADD EXTRA METADATA – Aside from the regular document information (title, subject, author, keywords), novaPDF can also include extra copyright metadata that will show up in the properties of the resulting PDF file. You can set predefined “Copyrighted/Public Domain” metadata or add your custom copyright one.
- AFTER SAVE ACTIONS – Custom actions can be defined to be performed after the PDF was successfully generated, such as opening (or not) the PDF file with the default viewer once it’s created, or running a custom application with given parameters.
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019.
|How to get novaPDF Lite for free:|
Step 1: You visit the giveaways website of novaPDF Lite or novaPDF Lite or novaPDF Lite or novaPDF Lite.
Fill in some information such as Your name, Your Email and Confirm Email, then click into GET FREE KEY.
Step 2: Check your inbox with the Email you registered above will receive a message of novaPDF send you including license.
Step 3: Download the file novaPDF Lite and install it on your computer.
Step 4: After installation is complete, open program novaPDF Lite and activate the license you received at Email.
Step 5: Finally, enjoy and experience it!