Norton 360 provides you with powerful layers of protection for your connected devices and online privacy. Your PCs, Macs, tablets and smartphones have protection against viruses, ransomware, malware and other online threats as your bank, shop and post online.
Your personal information, when transmitted through your devices, is much safer with Norton 360, both at home and on-the-go with bank-grade encryption from Norton Secure VPN. It helps block cybercriminals from accessing your personal information when connecting to Wi-Fi, even public Wi-Fi.
Norton 360 also includes PC Cloud Backup as a preventative measure to losing data due to ransomware, Password Manager to manage your passwords and logins securely, and Parental Control. Should the unexpected happen, you’ll be covered by our Virus Protection Promise to help remove any virus or your money back.
Key Features of Norton 360:
- Dark Web Monitoring – Monitor and notify you if Norton finds your personal information on the Dark Web.
- Secure VPN – Browse anonymously and securely with a no-log VPN. Add bank-grade encryption to help keep your information like passwords and bank details secure and private.
- App URL Monitoring monitors all applications that are installed on your computer and block malicious websites from accessing your computer.
- Data Protector automatically identifies your most important files based on their location on your PC and file type and prevents any untrusted applications from modifying or deleting them.
- Script Control helps protect you from malware that you download or receive as attachments in phishing emails.
- Online banking protection provides an additional layer of security when you are transacting with financial websites such as your bank or credit card company.
- Norton SafeCam enables you to be secure when you use webcam devices on the Internet. It prevents applications and malware from accessing your computer’s webcam without your consent.
- Exploit Prevention – protects Windows devices from so-called “zero-day” attacks that attempt to exploit undiscovered and unpatched holes (or vulnerabilities) in Windows applications or in the operating system itself.
- The emulator will run and analyze unknown and suspicious files in an isolated protected virtual environment to see how they act before allowing the file to be run on the user’s device.
- Cloud-based controls in Norton account let you fix, update, renew, and install Norton 360 over the Internet with a few simple clicks.
- Network Defense Layer Protection stops online threats before they can reach your computer.
- Schedules resource-intensive tasks for when you do not use your PC.
- Intelligence-driven Norton Insight technology targets only those files at risk for faster, fewer, shorter scans.
- Norton Protection System provides multiple, patented layers of protection to detect and eliminate threats more quickly and accurately than other technologies.
- Web-based Backup Access lets you download and share photos, videos, and other files you’ve backed up online, anytime, anywhere using the cloud.
- PC Tuneup fixes the common computer problems, frees up memory, removes unnecessary files, and cleans up your hard drive.
- Norton System Insight shows you how files and applications affect your computer’s performance, helps to keep your computer performing its best.
- Automatic Backup backs up your photos, music, and other important files only when you’re not using your computer so that it won’t get in your way and you don’t have to remember to do it.
- The smart two-way firewall prevents cybercriminals from hacking into your PC and stealing your personal information, without constantly asking you to make the security decisions.
- Norton Password Manager keeps your online identity safer than ever when you buy, bank, browse, and game online. Lets you log on to sites with one click and automatically fills in web forms to prevent cybercriminals from stealing your information as you type.
- Parental controls Management lets you access Norton Family through Norton 360.
- Silent Mode suspends alerts and updates to avoid interrupting or slowing games and movies.
- Norton Download Intelligence 2.0 helps you to identify a downloaded file or application is dangerous before you install or run it on your computer.
- File Insight provides detailed information about the files in your computer, including the file source (website URL) and if it can be trusted.
- Scans the email and instant messengers for suspicious links, attachments, and other tricks cybercriminals use to steal your identity and your hard-earned money.
- Vulnerability Protect guards security holes (vulnerabilities) in your operating system, applications, browsers, and browser plug-ins to prevent threats from sneaking in.
- SONAR Behavioral Protection monitors your computer for suspicious behaviour to quickly detect new attacks, crimeware, and other threats.
- Norton Bootable Recovery Tool to create an emergency DVD/USB that gets you back up and running when your computer is infected. You can use it even if your computer has become so infected that it won’t work properly or even boot up.
- Monthly Report tells you what Norton has done in the past month to protect you and your PC.
- Antispam uses the same technology that large businesses rely on to block unwanted, dangerous, and fraudulent emails.
- Norton Safe Web proactively protects you while you surf the web by warning of and blocking unsafe and fake websites right in your search results.
- Startup Manager helps to reduce the time it takes your computer to startup.
- Bandwidth Management 2.0 automatically adjusts Norton data usage updates when you connect to 3G networks to avoid using up your monthly data allotment or causing overage fees.
- Antiphishing Technology blocks fraudulent “phishing” websites set up by online scammers to steal your money, passwords, and identity.
- Browser Protection proactively protects you by checking for and blocking online threats as your browser loads, to stop online threats before they can do damage.
- Power Saver Settings maximizes your laptop’s battery life by putting off non-critical activities until your computer is plugged in.
- Free tech support delivers the help you need through phone and chat.
System Requirement: Windows, Mac OS X, iOS and Android.
|How to get Norton 360 for free:|
Step 1: Download the file Norton 360 and install it on your computer.
Step 2: After the installation is complete, Norton 360 will display for you to register an account.