McAfee Internet security consists of a range of security tactics for protecting activities and transactions conducted online over the internet. These tactics are meant to safeguard users from threats such as hacking into computer systems, email addresses, or websites malicious software that can infect and inherently damage systems or identity theft such as bank account information and credit card numbers. McAfee Internet security is a specific aspect of broader concepts such as cybersecurity and computer security, being focused on the particular threats and vulnerabilities of online access and use of the internet.
In today’s digital landscape, many of our daily activities rely on the internet. Various forms of communication, entertainment, and financial and work-related tasks are accomplished online. That means that tons of data and sensitive information are always being shared over the internet. The internet is mostly private and secure, but it can also be an insecure channel for exchanging information. With a high risk of intrusion by hackers and cybercriminals, McAfee internet security is a top priority for individuals and businesses alike.
Key Features of McAfee Internet Security:
- Award-Winning Antivirus – Cloud-based threat analysis keeps you protected without slowing you down.
- Ransomware Protection – McAfee Ransom Guard monitors and neutralizes Ransomware before it can take your device hostage.
- Safe Web Browsing – Sidestep attacks before they happen with clear warnings of risky websites, links and files.
- Performance Optimization – Keep your PC running like new, block auto-play videos on sites and minimize bandwidth usage.
- FREE Support – Get free customer support via phone, chat or online for the life of your subscription.
- Password Manager – Easily secure and manage your passwords with the multi-factor password manager app.
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
|How to get McAfee Internet Security for free:|
Step 1: You visit the giveaways site of McAfee Internet Security.
Fill in some information such as Email and Password, then click into Agree & Continue.
Step 2: Confirm the order and click Go to My Account.
Step 3: Finally, log in to your account McAfee, then download the file McAfee Internet Security and install it on your computer.
Note: Click on forgot password to recover McAfee password.