Macrorit Disk Scanner Professional is a smart bad sector scanning software that can help you quickly test the disk and mark the location of bad sectors. Hard disk “bad sectors” is the most common problems of the hard drive. Bad sectors are little clusters of data on your hard disk that cannot be read. Hard disks with bad sectors mean the disk is not safe to store data, which will eventually lead to severe data loss of hard drive or partition as well as errors with running files and hard drive speed will Significant slowdowns and blue screen errors may also occur.
Key Features of Macrorit Disk Scanner Professional:
- Scan the whole disk, partition or free space.
- Select or specify a part of the disc or partition to scan.
- Automatically shut down the computer while finish scanning.
- Scan result for all drives will be automatically saved to the specified location.
- Scan disk with the super-fast speed.
- Mark healthy sectors in green and errors in red.
- Force to shut down or stop scanning process is supported—NO harm to your computer.
- Support to check and scan all disks at the same time.
- Supported Storage Devices: DE HDD, SATA HDD, SCSI HDD, FireWire HDD, SSD, USB HDD, External HDD, Hardware RAID, Floppy drive, USB flash drive, Compact flash card, Secure Digital card, Memory card/Memory stick, Micro card, Zip drive, iPod, and many other storage devices.
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
|Instructions install and activated Macrorit Disk Scanner Professional for free:|
Step 1: Download the file Macrorit Disk Scanner Professional and install it on your computer.
Step 2: After the installation is complete, open program Macrorit Disk Scanner Professional and activate
Step 3: Finally, enjoy and experience it!
Conditions of use:
The license is for family use only (non-commercial).
Only for version 4.3.5
No support for updates to the new version.