Luminar 2018 is a full-featured photo editor for PC and Mac. It brings over 300 robust tools and features, including fast RAW support, layers, custom brush for selective editing, masking, dozens of photo filters with custom adjustments, presets and a lot more. Luminar 2018 also brings an innovative user interface, that photographers can adjust/customize based on the style of their photography, skill level and preferences. That makes Luminar a highly personalized photo software tool, suitable for photographers of all skill levels.
Luminar is the world’s first photo editor that adapts to your style & skill level. It offers the versatility to support many different cameras available as well as forms of photography. Its design to make complex photo editing easy and enjoyable. Luminar can help tackle anyone’s photography needs, ranging from correcting challenging image problems to artful stylizing.
Skylum designed Luminar with a scalable, adaptive user interface. One that responsive and beautiful. In it, you’ll find a robust set of tools which are easy to use. We believe it can help all photographers from professionals to new photographers.
Key Features of Luminar 2018:
- A scalable and adaptive user interface that lets you work the way that you want.
- Great workspaces designed for specific types of photography such as Default, Black & White, Landscape, Portrait, or Street photography as well as the option to create your custom workspaces.
- Over 60 powerful one-click presets to enhance your images quickly.
- 50-image enhancement filters to refine your photos and solve image problems.
- Layers, brushes and masking provide the ultimate in selective editing.
- Customizable brushes plus a particular masking system to allow for precise control.
- A History panel to track which adjustments have been made to an image as well as quickly perform multiple undo.
- RAW, JPEG, TIFF and other accessible files support for the most excellent flexibility.
- Workflow tailored to any style with support for using as a standalone application or as a plug-in to popular host applications.
- Ability to host Photoshop plug-ins.
- Batch processing of photos to quickly improve multiple images.
System Requirement: Windows and Mac OS X.
|How to get Luminar 2018 for free:|
Step 2: Check your inbox with the Email you registered above will receive a message of Luminar send you including license and download link.
Step 4: After installation is complete, open program Luminar 2018 and activate
Step 5: Finally, enjoy and experience it!