Kaspersky Small Office Security is a stable hosted endpoint protection platform that protects Windows desktops and servers, Mac, and Android devices. The product includes file-based anti-malware protection, application control, System Watcher behaviour-based anti-malware protection, firewall, E-mail, web and IM anti-malware scanning, all of which provided outstanding endpoint protection in my testing. The five-user package also includes one file server, five mobiles, five password managers, and features such as ad-blocking, Safe Money (protects financial information and transactions in a sandboxed browser), a password manager, data encryption, backup, and web content policy management.
That all great, except that Kaspersky Small Office Security isn’t a business product as far as I’m concerned. The web-based management console does little more than providing the status of individual systems at a glance. It allows the administrator to change basic protection settings, such as application control on or off, and launch scans. Granular settings, such as which applications are allowed or not, require access to the client running on the endpoint. Kaspersky emphasis is on simplicity and protection, not on providing business features.
Key Features of Kaspersky Small Office Security:
- Computer Security – With over 200,000 new malware items being unless every day, businesses must protect their IT assets. Kaspersky Small Office Security combines proactive, signature-based and behavioural protection techniques with cloud-assisted anti-malware technologies – to deliver multi-layered defences against the most sophisticated malware.
- Internet and Online Banking Security – The Internet can present serious security challenges for businesses of all sizes – mainly when the company uses the Web for financial transactions and online banking. Kaspersky Small Office Security provides essential protection technologies.
- Web Policy Management – The Internet can present serious security challenges for businesses of all sizes – mainly when the company uses the Web for financial transactions and online banking. Kaspersky Small Office Security provides essential protection technologies.
- Data Encryption – Encrypting business data is a powerful way of protecting confidential information that falls into the wrong hands. Kaspersky Small Office Security includes flexible encryption functionality.
- Password Management – Kaspersky Small Office Security helps you to manage passwords for websites and applications that you use within Windows.
- Data Backup and Restore – Flexible backup and restore functionality helps to ensure you can still access your business information if any of your computers suffer a failure.
- Management Console – Flexible backup and restore functionality helps to ensure you can still access your business information if any of your networks suffers a breakdown.
- Protection for Mobile Devices – When it comes to malware and cybercriminal attacks, your smartphones and tablets can be just as vulnerable as your PCs. Kaspersky Small Office Security delivers a wealth of mobile security technologies.
- Mobile Web Protection – With cybercriminals increasingly targeting mobile devices, Kaspersky Small Office Security offers valuable web protection functionality.
- Anti-Theft Protection – Smartphones and tablets can store a vast amount of confidential business information – including everything a cybercriminal needs to access your company computer systems. Kaspersky Small Office Security includes powerful anti-theft technologies that help to secure sensitive data if a mobile device is lost or stolen.
System Requirement: Windows, Mac OS X, iOS and Android.
|How to get Kaspersky Small Office Security for free:|
Step 1: Visit the giveaways website of Kaspersky Small Office Security.
Fill in some information such as First Name, Last Name, E-mail, Number Phone, Company Name and Country, then click into Отправить.
Step 2: Check your inbox with the E-mail you registered above will receive a message from Kaspersky containing have the license in it.
Step 3: You go to the account of Kaspersky add license key in E-mail above, it will display all the license information for you to see.
Step 4: Download the file Kaspersky Small Office Security and install it on your computer.
Step 5: After installation is complete, you open Kaspersky Small Office Security and activated
The free license is valid until September 1, 2020.
Use for Windows, Mac OS X or Android devices.
The promotion is valid in Russia, Central Asia and Caucasus.