Imagify is the most advanced tool to optimize images. You can now use this power directly in WordPress.
After enabling it, all your images, including thumbnails, will be automatically optimized when uploaded into WordPress. You can also use Imagify to convert WebP images for free. WooCommerce and NextGen Gallery compatible.
Key Features of Imagify:
- Which formats can be optimized – Imagify can optimize jpg, png, pdfs and gifs (whether animated or not).
- How many websites can I optimize with Imagify – You can use Imagify on as many sites as you wish. Your quota will be shared evenly across all of the websites. If you need more control over how your Imagify subscription is used, you should create sub-accounts to allocate a quota for each.
- How long are images stored by Imagify – Images sent via the API or plugins are stored for one hour. Use the online application. Images are stored for 24 hours (with a free account) and for an unlimited time if you have a paid subscription.
- What is the difference between the Normal, Aggressive and Ultra optimization levels – Normal compression is a “lossless” optimization? That means there is no loss of image quality. Aggressive and Ultra compression are more potent so that the picture quality will be somewhat reduced. The weight of the image will be much less.
- How does the optimization process work – The image optimization process is performed on our servers. Once done, Imagify returns the optimized image to your server.
- Is the EXIF data of images remove – By default EXIF data is deleted. It is, however, possible to keep it by enabling the option.
- Which CMS add-ons are available – At this time, Imagify is available for WordPress.
- Does the API use HTTPS – Yes, the API is fully secure using HTTPS.
- If I use Imagify, do I need to continue optimizing and resizing my images with Photoshop – Do not waste your time resizing and optimizing your images in Photoshop. Imagify takes care of everything!
System Requirement: WordPress.
|Instructions install and activated Imagify for free:|
Step 1: Create an account Imagify with information the email and password.
Step 2: Check your inbox with the email you registered above will receive a message Imagify sent to you to confirm you are requesting a free license for yourself.
Step 3: Log into your Imagify account and get the API Key to use.
Step 4: Go to Plugins → Add new to install and activate the Plugin Imagify.
Step 5: Finally, enjoy and experience it!
Note: When the 25 MB image compression limit is over, use another email or temporary email to register a new account with the new API key and continue using it for life.