G Data Total Security is a comprehensive solution to the anti-malware engine and hybrid technology Bitdefender and G Data CloseGap with cloud protection.
This AV suite ensures comprehensive instant protect against phishing, ransomware, rootkits and other malware. Backup and Datasafe protect your data against loss or theft. Tuner Performance improves the security of your browser and operating system.
Key Features of G Data Total Security:
- Anti-Ransomware – No opportunity for extortion Trojans: our Anti-Ransomware technology detects extortion Trojans before they can take your data hostage. We protect you against criminals trying to encrypt your photos, documents and personal data.
- Password manager – This function memorises your passwords for online shops, forums, your email account and much more. Integrate our Password Manager into your browser. Passwords and contact data are filled in automatically if required.
- Backups – Auto back up your data locally on your PC or in the Cloud. With password-protected backups, your information always stays protected. Use Google Drive or Dropbox for your data backup.
- Encryption – Protect confidential information and files with a password. Then they can only be accessed by people you genuinely trust. Also, encrypt external storage media such as USB sticks in this way. Encrypt them by only using your secure password – without having to install the software first.
- G DATA BankGuard – Make your banking transactions and online shopping safe – with our patented BankGuard technology. This function ensures that your browser only displays genuine content.
- Access control – Specify who is allowed to use USB sticks, burners, hard drives and other devices on your PC. With Access Control, you can manage the use of all your USB slots. That will stop malware getting onto your computer via external storage media.
- Browser Cleaner – Tidy up properly – with our Browser Cleaner you can remove unwanted toolbars and add-ons from Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome.
- Performance-Tuner – Delete outdated cache entries and other ballast. Improve the performance of your PC with a few clicks.
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
|Instructions install and activated G Data Total Security for free:|
Step 1: Download the file G Data Total Security 2014 and install it on your computer, then restart the computer.
Step 2: After the computer restarts, download the file G Data Total Security 2020 Offline or G Data Total Security 2020 Online and install it on your computer to upgrade the previously installed version, as well as select the language you want to install on the computer.
Step 3: Once again, reboot your computer after upgrading to the version 2020 and click into update G Data Total Security 2020 is complete.