G Data Internet Security is a professional solution designed to make browsing the Internet a much safer experience. Keep dangers at bay with the advanced protection software. Hide behind a built-in firewall and prevent suspicious connections from exploiting system’s vulnerabilities. Scan the computer to detect even the newly developed threats. Forget about spam with anti-spam filters. Internet Security delivers all of this and even more to keep your device safe from harm.
Key Features of G DATA Internet Security:
- Firewall – Monitors all incoming and outgoing connections to protect against hackers and spyware – fully automatically or according to your own rules.
- Cloud-Backup – Automatically store your encrypted backups in the Cloud – using Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Anti-Ransomware – No opportunity for extortion Trojans: Internet Security stops criminals encrypting your files.
- G DATA BankGuard – Our patented technology secures your browser against manipulation by data thieves – for secure online banking and shopping.
- Anti-Spam – Stops spam such as advertising and phishing emails and keeps your mailbox clean.
- Parental Controls – Control your children’s Internet usage. Specify times and only let your children surf to approved sites.
- Virus scanner – Put your trust in the highest detection rates with technologies working in parallel. Receive new virus signatures every hour, for the best protection against malware.
- Exploit protection – Protects your computer against criminals exploiting security holes in Office applications and PDF readers, for example.
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
|Instructions install and activated G DATA Internet Security for free:|
Step 1: Download the file G Data Internet Security 2014 and install it on your computer, then restart the computer.
Step 2: After the computer restarts, download the file G Data Internet Security 2020 Offline or G Data Internet Security 2020 Online and install it on your computer to upgrade the previously installed version, as well as select the language you want to install on the computer.
Step 3: Once again, reboot your computer after upgrading to the version 2020 and click into update G Data Internet Security 2020 is complete.