File Inspector Pro analyzes the contents of your hard drive to help you clean up and archive your data. It shows you what data takes up the most space on your computer.
This disk file analyzer has several features related to analyzing hard disk contents (internal and external) and freeing up valuable space on the SSD or HDD. Above all, they find out how much capacity photos, music, videos, files downloaded from the Internet or installed apps and games need.
You can also quickly identify which folders on the disk contain the most data and which specific files are the largest in the folders. You can then delete unnecessary data directly in Files Inspector, and the application will calculate how much disk space is free. You can always undo your changes until you close Files Inspector.
Files Inspector Pro has a unique function for compressing photos without losing their quality, lossless photo and image compression. You can save a lot of simplicity with this handy feature. That can help reduce the disk space occupied by photographs by approximately 10%.
Key Features of Files Inspector Pro:
- Quicks analysis of the file system – Provides the results shortly after startup. Allows you to assess what data are on the disks.
- Quicks analysis of the file system – The analyzer checks the data on the discs and displays the results in a convenient diagram, which makes it clear which elements occupy the most disk space on your PC.
- Advanced features for experienced users – Experienced users can wholly and flexibly study the information about their media and delete unnecessary data.
- Express analysis of user files – Express test analyzes folders, documents, images, videos, music, and other data and displays the space occupied on the disks.
- Advanced analyzer – For advanced users, Files Inspector has an advanced parser that allows you to assess the data in all files and folders on the existing storage media.
- Deletion of unneeded data – After you find unnecessary files or folders in the list of Files Inspector’s analyzer, you can delete them without the need to use Explorer or another tool for working with the file system.
- Deleting unneeded files and folders – While studying the content of the discs, you can delete unnecessary files and folders in a couple of clicks to free space on the media in your computer.
- Removing unneeded applications – Removing unnecessary applications is one of the essential steps to freeing up the disk space. The app may be deleted directly through Files Inspector.
- Safety – Files Inspector allows deleting files and folders. Prevent erroneous actions. All delete items are placed in the Recycle Bin, from which they may be immediately restored.
- Lossless images (JPEG) compression – For freeing up additional space, you can compress photos without losing their quality. That also reduces the space occupied by photos an average of 10%.
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
|Instructions install and activated Files Inspector Pro for free:|
Step 1: Download the file Files Inspector Pro and install it on your computer.
Step 2: After the installation is complete, open program Files Inspector Pro and activate
license key or
Step 3: Finally, enjoy and experience it!
Conditions of use:
The license is for family use only (non-commercial).
Only for version 2.01
No support for updates to the new version.