FastPaste is a clipboard utility that allows you to quickly paste predefined clips (text, images, rich text) using a hotkey into any Windows application. You can also fill forms and do other things by utilizing scripts, thus making FastPaste simulate keyboard presses.
Key Features of FastPaste:
- Paste Plain text, Rich text, Images and Scripts. You can paste just about anything, from a single word to multi-line rich formatted text.
- Scripts allow you to fill forms, send hotkeys and key sequences, and do all sorts of other useful keyboard operations. Be creative and liberal when using scripts. It’s your time you are saving here – the most precious commodity in the whole universe! Texts are in Professional edition only.
- Encrypt your projects to protect the password and other personal or sensitive data. The encryption uses a very secure 256-bit AES algorithm.
- Docking (sidebar) support. Dock FastPaste as a sidebar, and have instant access to your commonly-used clips.
- Portable. Runs from USB thumb-drive. You can deploy FastPaste to a USB drive and then run it from any computer.
- Clips have lots of text in a full-featured format, including styles (bold, italic, underline, strikethrough), colours, bullets, fonts, etc.
- Four different pasting methods for maximum flexibility: Paste using a global hotkey associated to each clip (keyboard), paste using a comprehensive paste menu for all clips (keyboard), dough using “Copy” button from the main program interface (mouse), dough using the FastPaste notification area icon right-click menu (mouse)
- All global hotkeys and shortcuts are fully customizable.
- Smart hotkey handling. FastPaste will detect conflicted hotkeys and inform you. It will also register only hotkeys for the clips that are used.
- You can also copy the clips to the clipboard. The auto paste can be disabled.
- The unlimited number of project. 30 clips per project.
- Up to 300 clips readily accessible with keyboard or buttons with Quick Projects feature.
- 10 FastProjects for quick access. You can have up to 10 plans associated with global hotkeys and also easily openable from the main toolbar. This way, you can access over 300 clips entirely using your keyboard.
- Reorder clips using drag & drop. It couldn’t be simpler. Just start the drag on the number upon the clip.
- Display clips in 1, 2 or 3 columns, so the FastPaste window will fit perfectly into your workspace.
- Overview of clips and hotkeys can be exported to HTML or printed. That is very useful, e.g. if you’ve just set up a bunch of hotkeys and want to remember them, then write the overview and stick it on the wall beside your computer for a reference. You will memorize the hotkeys in no time. Or better yet, you don’t have to remember anything with this handy overview!
- Always on top mode supported.
- Easy, a fast installation that doesn’t require admin privileges. You can install FastPaste even if your Windows user account doesn’t have administrator privileges. That makes it perfect for installing it at your day job – you don’t need to ask anyone for permission. Just install it under your user account even without the admin rights.
- Or, install it at home, deploy it to USB thumb-drive using File – Deploy to USB, and run it from there.
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
|How to get FastPaste for free:|
Step 1: Visit the giveaways website of FastPaste and click into I’ve liked you or followed you to get the promotion license.
Step 2: Download the file FastPaste and install it on your computer.
Step 3: After installation is complete, open program FastPaste and activate the promotion license you received in step 1.
Step 4: Finally, enjoy and experience it!
Conditions of use:
The license is for family use only (non-commercial).
Only for version 3.06
No support for updates to the new version.