Dashlane is an excellent password manager software that can generate secure passwords and provide one-click auto-fill for passwords. Dashlane allows users to create a master password, store credit cards info, and other payment data. With Dashlane, users can create and design a robust and unique password with Password Generator to minimizes the possibility of password theft.
The software comes with AES-256 encryption, two-step verification, the unlimited number of passwords, secure synchronization passwords and data across multiple computers and devices, automatic backup data, restore, and unlimited sharing of passwords and Secure Notes.
Key Features of Dashlane Premium:
- Dashlane on unlimited devices. – Access to your secure passwords, anywhere, even where Dashlane isn’t installed. Your account syncs instant after you make any changes or additions.
- Automatic backup and recovery. – Losing a device is painful enough. Automatically back up your passwords, and recover your backup by merely logging into Dashlane on a new appliance.
- Access passwords remotely – Log in to your Dashlane account from our website for access to all of your passwords, even if Dashlane is not installed on the device.
- Unlimited secure sharing – Grant shared access to an unlimited number of items. Changes are synced to everyone you share with, and all their devices, automatically.
- Skip the line as a Dashlane VIP – Need help or have a question? With Dashlane Premium, you get access to a priority queue by contacting support directly via email. No forms, no long waits.
- Universal Two-Factor (U2F) authentication – A simple way add a layer of security and convenience to your password. Dashlane Premium allows you to log in to Dashlane using a U2F YubiKey without the hassle of opening an Authenticator app.
System Requirement: Android, iOS, Linux, Chrome OS, Windows and Mac OS X.
|How to get Dashlane for free:|
Step 2: Download the file Dashlane and install it on your computer.
Step 3: Sign up for a Dashlane account with the student email (the type of mail .edu)
Step 4: Finally, enjoy and experience it!
Note: Student email is required (the type of mail .edu)