CodeGuard is an automated website backup tool. It stores the backup data on the third-party cloud platform and features a one-click restore function. It uses a 256-bit AES key to encrypt the backup files. It also continually monitors the website and notifies you whenever it observes any changes. With the monitoring capabilities, no additions, modifications, and deletions can slip through your eyes, and you can get early alerts to notify you when unwanted changes take place.
Key Features of CodeGuard:
- Backups – Automatic, reliable backups the database of the website in your network.
- Monitoring – See what files are changing and when across your entire system.
- Restore – Should anything happen to your site. You can restore your content to a previous date with the click of a button!
- Setup without downloading or installing – SFTP & MySQL credentials and you’re done.
- Adjustable Settings – Adjust the frequency of backups and notifications.
- Enhanced Security – Enable Two-factor authentication for your account to make it extra secure. We also have an IP logging feature that allows you to monitor who is logging into your account, and when.
System Requirement: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge.
|How to get CodeGuard for free:|
Step 1: Visit the giveaways website of CodeGuard.
Fill in some information such as Name, Email, Phone Number, Password and Confirm Password, then click into Create Account.
Step 2: When logs in to your CodeGuard account, skip Authorize Access and Click on Dashboard.
Step 3: Click on Setting to see some information related to this promotion.