CintaNotes PRO is a simple application for taking quick notes, making it easy to collect, find, and store information. CintaNotes Pro makes it easy to manage and keep track of any necessary data that you find both on- and offline.
CintaNotes PRO can save quotes from any application that works with the system clipboard. For example, to keep a quote from an e-book, select the text and press Ctrl+F12. CintaNotes will automatically create a new note with this text.
CintaNotes PRO doesn’t require that you use any cloud drives to store notes. It’s not necessary to register online. Instead, your records can reside only on your device, and you can work with them regardless of your Internet connection. It’s not even necessary to install CintaNotes! Download the portable version, and you’re ready to run it directly from your flash drive.
To keep your notes private, you can protect your notebook with a password. Tick the box right next to this option in the Password Protection menu, and enter your password. From now on, each time you try to access your notes, CintaNotes PRO will ask you to enter your password first. CintaNotes will encrypt the whole notebook file, and without the correct password, an attacker won’t be able to read your notes—even with physical access to your PC.
Key Features of CintaNotes Pro:
- Capture Notes – With CintaNotes, you can quickly capture any text from the Internet or applications on your computer. That does not require the installation of any plug-ins. Select the text you want and transfer it to CintaNotes with a keyboard shortcut. The selected text is captured as a new note by pressing Ctrl + F12.
- Full-text search – Finding records in CintaNotes is easy. To do this, you need to start typing in the main window of the program. Also, you can search for signs by specific fields, for example, by title, main text, tags, etc. There is support for more complex search syntax. Search for records using full-text search functions.
- Backup – To reduce the risk of data loss, CintaNotes creates backup copies of notebooks every hour, day and week. If necessary, they can be used to restore the latest versions of your journals—menu with options for backing up notes in CintaNotes.
- Assignable keys – CintaNotes has a vast number of hotkeys that can significantly increase the productivity of working with the program. The most commonly used hotkeys can be customized to your taste: capture notes, hide/show the program window and create notes manually.
- Several notebooks – Notebooks are files in which CintaNotes stores notes. The free version of CintaNotes restricts you to using a single laptop. Purchasing a PRO or lifetime PRO license will allow you to create and use several laptops. With the help of several journals, you can keep different types of notes separately from each other, for example, addresses, projects you are working on, quotes from books and articles, etc. Using multiple notebooks will help you better classify your notes.
- Attaching Files – CintaNotes supports not only text notes. You can also attach files to them. Any such data can be used as such files (provided that the size of a single attachment does not exceed 2 GB): office documents, images, audio-video and much more. Files are attached to notes using the button in the form of a clip in the upper right corner of the record.
- Hierarchical tags – If you create a large number of letters every day, then soon, it will be impossible to manage them from the list. To solve this problem, use tags – keywords that describe and classify your notes. With the help of cards, you can organize notes in a hierarchical structure. Keep your workplace in order. The tree structure of hierarchical tags will add even more level to the classification of records.
- Auto-tagging rules – Organizing notes manual can take a lot of time. For such cases in CintaNotes, some states automatically tag the letters and sort them into sections, based on the specified conditions.
- Password protection – Notebooks containing sensitive data can be password protected. They remain encoded on the disk until you enter the password.
- Sync notes – If you want to access your notes from multiple devices, you need to synchronize notes with the Simplenote online service. Thus, you can obtain records on devices running Mac, Linux, Andriod and iOS.
- Links to notes – CintaNotes allows you to embed links to other files directly in the text of your documents. With this feature, you can create personal wiki databases.
- Text with embedded links to additional notes inside CintaNotes.
- Export notes to HTML – Using CintaNotes, you do not have to worry about the fact that your records will be available for viewing only in this program. You can easily export them to HTML and see them in any browser of your choice.
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
|How to get CintaNotes Pro for free:|
Step 2: Check your inbox with the Email you registered above will receive a message of CintaNotes send you and included license.
Step 3: Download the file CintaNotes Pro and install it on your computer.
Step 4: After the installation is complete, open program CintaNotes Pro and activate the license that you have received in Email.
Step 5: Finally, enjoy and experience it!