cFosSpeed is a useful and safe traffic shaping and bandwidth management tool that lets you decide which computer applications and downloads are more useful for you and should be done first before other users. It prioritizes the packet transferring and minimizes ping for enabling your system to run online games, music, videos and perform downloading and uploading at a higher speed.
Key Features of cFosSpeed:
- Meaningful connections first – cFosSpeed will ensure that most essential programs and protocols will always receive higher priority over background-running connections, like torrent or updates downloads. For applications and contract with top priority, cFosSpeed will keep most of the bandwidth best and stable, lower ping time, which results in quick response and absence of lags during playing, surfing, listening music or watching your favourite TV shows.
- Surf at full speed – cFosSpeed will always divert most of the bandwidth to your browser, so you will never have to wait in agony when your favourite website will finish loading because of torrents or downloading of system updates.
- Play online without lags – With cFosSpeed, you can ensure that your online games will always have top priority over any other connection. Besides, cFosSpeed will stabilize your ping, which will help to avoid occasion spikes and caused by it lags. It results in substantially better response time, stable and low sound, and, of course, less lags in games, even under heavy load. Btw, presets for 200 most popular games already predefined in cFosSpeed. Just lock play!
- Prioritize everything – You can configure the priority of individual programs or adjust the priority of network protocols, so all programs using it automatically will have the right preference. That means downloads, which have a lower priority, don’t cause lags while gaming or viewing videos, which have high priority, for example. cFosSpeed comes with presets for more than 180 most popular programs and all standard network protocols, so you don’t have to set them up manually.
- Overview of connections and on-the-fly prioritization – Current connections window allows in one glance to see which programs use your bandwidth. There you can also temporarily change the priority to speed up transfers or reduce latency for time-critical applications.
- The status window for your Desktop – The cFosSpeed Status Windows display essential statistics about your current Internet connection right on your desktop — current bandwidth usage, ping time, number of connections, etc. Besides, it has ten inbuilt skins for every taste!
- Wi-Fi access point – cFosSpeed allows using PC’s Wi-Fi adapter as the Wi-Fi access point. All traffic, which goes through that Wi-Fi adapter, will be prioritized by cFosSpeed, even for smartphones and tablets.
- Online Budget and Usage Graph – With cFosSpeed you can set limits for your Internet traffic and keep a record of the used truck with Usage Graph window. Quite handy for mobile connections.
- Display traffic shaping statistics on your phone – cFosSpeed can display the status window on your phone or tablet, instead of your desktop. That is especially helpful for fullscreen applications like games or videos.
- RWIN Expansion – cFosSpeed dynamically expanding the receive window size of the TCP connection with RWIN Expansion. It allows increasing the download speed of programs which was design to use high-speed connections up to 172%.
- Net Talk – Allows cFosSpeed to communicate with other PC’s on the same LAN, which have cFosSpeed too, and share connection usage statistics. It results in better and more accurate Traffic Shaping. Besides, with Net Talk enabled you can see in cFosSpeed’s Status window the overall bandwidth usage of other members on your LAN. It might help to understand where bandwidth used in a particular moment.
- Any connection type – DSL, Cable, Mobile Broadband (2G/3G), Wi-Fi, etc.
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
|How to get cFosSpeed for free:|
Step 1: Visit the giveaways website of cFosSpeed and click into cFosSpeed lifetime license for free!
Step 2: Fill in some information such as Name and Your email, then click into Send.
Step 2: Check your inbox with the email you registered above will receive a message of cFosSpeed send you including license and download link.
Step 4: Finally, you need to download the file cFosSpeed and install it on your computer, as well as activate the license key is complete!
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, cFosSpeed provided for the free user until April 20, 2020. Free licenses will be sent Monday to Friday during the week.