Backup4all is an award-winning data backup software for Windows. This backup utility was designed to protect your valuable data from partial or total loss by automating backup tasks, password protecting and compressing it to save storage space. This backup application is feature-rich and offers an intuitive interface making all features easily accessible for both beginners and professionals.
Key Features of Backup4all Lite:
- CLOUD BACK-UP – Back-up your data in the cloud to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, BOX, Hidrive, Hubic, Google Cloud Storage and over 36 Amazon S3 Compatible cloud destinations (i.e. Backblaze, Cisco, Tiscali, Verizon). This way, you benefit from the most powerful infrastructures for protecting your data online, while using the Backup program you’re employed.
- FREE BACK-UP PLUGINS – You can load plugins for backing up or restoring specific programs’ settings or other custom data (like game saves, email data, etc.). A plugin is an XML file that once imported in Backup4all adds a predefined backup. There are over 100 free backup plugins that you can load in Backup4all and easily backup specific apps.
- SMART BACK-UP TYPE – Backup4all employs a unique system that decides automatically what backup type to use to save the most file versions (within the same allotted storage space) on your destination and improve the Backup speed. Using the smart Backup option, you optimize the Backup process and reduce decision time as you don’t have to compare various Backup types to chose what’s more suitable.
- STANDARD ZIP COMPRESSION – Backup4all creates standard ZIP files. This format is compatible with any zip utility currently available on the market. Unlike other Backup programs, for zip files greater than 2 GB, Backup4all uses ZIP64 technology. That allows unlimited ZIP file size and also lets you encrypt your data using AES encryption (256-bits).
- BUILT-IN SCHEDULER – You can easily set up a powerful scheduler using predefined (or custom) scheduling configurations to make the unattended Backup. This way, you set the reserve and forget about it. Backup can also be scheduled to run when the computer shuts down. You can also plan to restore operations.
- MESSAGES – Backup4all shows words when specific actions occur (i.e. when finishing a Backup). These notifications can be shown in a pop-up window or be silently saved in the Messages panel.
- FILE AND FOLDER FILTERS – Powerful file and folder filtering engine with lots of options to filter by attribute, size, date, name and type). You can create filters using a combination of restrictions, and you can define separate filters for inclusion and exclusion.
- AUTOMATIC UPDATES – Backup4all can now check for updates either manually or automatically at a scheduled date. That allows you to better stay in touch with the latest development of Backup4all.
- BACK-UP & RESTORE WIZARDS – Backup4all includes a step-by-step wizard with instructions to create a new backup job by selecting Where, What, How and When to Backup. It also includes a wizard for restoring files. You can quickly repair the latest version of a file/folder as well as restoring versions of data backed up at a specific date.
- Backup CATALOG FILE – Backup4all stores a summary snapshot of the file and folder information into a backup catalogue file (“.bkc”) each time a backup runs. This catalogue is stored in a different file than the reserve itself and is used to keep track of backed up data. The advantage of using a directory is faster Backup execution and no 3rd party interference.
- BACK-UP LOCKED OR OPEN FILES – Backup4all uses the Volume Shadow Copy service that allows you to back up local open files from NTFS partitions. Now you can back up your emails and settings without closing Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express or other email clients.
- COMMAND LINE – A command-line version of this Backup application is available too, and it will allow you to run different operations using parameters. That is meant for power users that want to reduce the configuration and load time.
- LOGS – The services performed by Backup4all are logged. That allows you to see the status of performed procedures (Backup/test/cleanup/restore). A Backup job/group History view is available too (which also lets you export the information as .csv).
- TEST OPERATIONS – The application tests the Backup (using CRC32). That ensures that the files have been backed up properly and the Backup is safe. You can also check the Backup integrity at a later time from Backup4all’s main menu.
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019.
|How to get Backup4all Lite for free:|
Step 2: Check your inbox with the Email you registered above will receive a message of Backup4all send you including license.
Step 3: Download the file Backup4all Lite and install it on your computer.
Step 4: After installation is complete, open program Backup4all Lite and activate the license you received at Email.
Step 5: Finally, enjoy and experience it!