Avast Premium Security is a full cross-platform suite that offers protection for Windows, Android, and macOS devices, including the iPhone and iPad. It comes with plenty of features, complete protection going beyond an antivirus software, all at a significant price point. It also offers flexible pricing plans both for single and multiple devices. The numerous device subscription plans protect up to 10 devices. The Avast Premium Security not only protects your device from viruses but also countless online threats, spoofed websites, ransomware and other malware.
Key Features of Avast Premium Security:
- Sandbox Environment – The sandbox environment lets you open downloaded programs and files in a safe environment. With this technology, malicious files and programs can’t wreak havoc in your device and network as you are opening them in a fake situation.
- Ransomware Shield – Ransomware is all over the public system, stealing and encrypting your info and essential files that you can only retrieve by paying hackers to give you the encryption key. It would help if you had a ransomware shield so this doesn’t happen.
- Wi-Fi Inspector – The Wi-Fi inspector feature detects/scans your Wi-Fi network and public network for vulnerabilities and potential issues. How it does this is by checking the status of your system, scanning devices connected to it, and also scanning the router settings. That prevents hackers from accessing your Wi-Fi and therefore, your private data as well.
- Real Site – The Real Site feature exists in all paid Avast products. This feature also warns you if the sites you visit are fake or suspicious, preventing you from sharing passwords and disclosing personal information. Th especially happens when you enter banking or shopping sites.
- Web Shield – Apart from protecting you from fake websites, the Avast Premium security also notifies you when you’re downloading dangerous files. Avast strongly recommends to always put the Web Shield feature on at all times to protect your device from malware.
- Real-Time Updates – Security updates in real-time make sure that you are protected 24/7. You also get to see if there are any malicious attacks at any time of day.
- Advanced Antivirus – A long list of internet threats like viruses, spyware, and malware cannot affect your computer with the advanced antivirus that comes in the package.
- Data Shredder – When you delete the file, they not entirely remove from your device but instead either go to the recycle bin or in sections of your hard drive to make it easily retrievable just in case your accident delete them. While this seems like a handy feature in such cases, sensitive files you want wholly removed are shredder so hackers cannot retrieve or locate them.
- Sensitive Data Shield – Alongside the data shredder, you also get a responsive data shield feature which is included in the latest version of the premium security to protect your files from spyware. Sensitive files can compromise your privacy and identity. With this feature, only applications and users with permissions can access your data.
- Webcam Shield – There will always be untrusted apps made by peeping tom hackers that infiltrate your webcam to spy on you. With this feature, it blocks untrusted apps from accessing your webcam.
- Email Shield – In case, your browser is ready infected, there’s an email shield feature that prevents you from sending and receiving email attachments. That prevents you from sending spams to your contact list, which is also a way for hackers to widen their attacks.
- Wi-Fi Security Alerts – Hackers have several ways of gaining access to public networks to infiltrate devices connected to it. They can hijack packets of data transmitted between these devices and the system. It also detects weaknesses in your network, finding the most natural path to access it.
- Phishing Net – Avast also keeps a cloud database that records a list of the newest phishing sites. As you get access from this database through Premium Security, you know that you protected from real-time phishing attacks.
- Photo Vault – Starting with the first mobile protection feature, the Photo Vault hides private photos that you can only access with an encryption key.
- App Insights – App Insights give you an overview of which apps are using more data compared to others and how much data is using. That lets you see if a downloaded app is suspiciously using more data than expected.
- RAM Boost – If you frequently experience lagging phones, freeing up RAM can instantly solve it. A RAM Boost is maybe all you need. RAM or random-access memory is your computer’s short-term memory which when having not much space can instantly affect your device’s performance, even preventing it from running at all.
- Call Blocker – The call blocker feature is an iOS feature that helps users avoid unwanted calls. When telemarketers and annoying callers get a record of your phone number to sell products and make promotions, you can instantly block them from calling you again. With this feature, you have a personal blocklist.
- SIM Security – When someone changes your SIM card without your permission, the software instantly registers it as stolen.
- Anti-Theft – Avast Premium Security has an anti-theft feature that tracks down lost, or stolen phones and instantly wipes its contents to protect your files and data from getting accessed.
- Last Known Location – Again, in case of a stolen phone, the software registers the previous location when the device’s battery dies. Some users report geolocation issues after installing.
System Requirement: Windows, Mac OS X, iOS and Android.
|How to get Avast Premium Security for free:|
Step 3: Click Earn Rewards and continue to click on invite a friend, then continue to send an invite to get the referral link. Once you have link referral and please recommend it to everyone, if someone installs it then you will have 6-months of free use (Or you can use that link yourself, but you have to have a little tip)
Tip: Install it in virtual machines like VirtualBox, VMware.