Auslogics Registry Cleaner is designed for fix and repair the Windows Registry.
It will assist you in optimizing your Registry to eliminate errors and crashes, restoring smooth and stable operation.
The Windows Registry is a database that stores basic settings and options of the Microsoft Windows operating system, and it can become a real mess without proper maintenance. When you uninstall programs, invalid entries can be left behind and cause various errors. As a result, your computer slows down, starts freezing, and crashing. That’s why it’s essential to clean the Registry regularly.
Key Features of Auslogics Registry Cleaner:
- Varied Registry error search criteria include quick launch and desktop shortcuts, help files and file extensions, app events and startup programs.
- A registry scan can be paused and later resumed anytime.
- Located errors display in a group with other errors, including File Associations, Recent Documents, History Lists, or Missing Software problems.
- Registry errors can open in Registry Editor by right-clicking it in the scan results window.
- Registry backups can set to occur each time you fix errors.
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
|Instructions install and activated Auslogics Registry Cleaner for free:|
Step 1: Download file Auslogics Registry Cleaner and install it on your computer.
Step 2: After the installation is complete, open program Auslogics Registry Cleaner and activate
Step 3: Finally, enjoy and experience it!
Conditions of use:
The license is for family use only (non-commercial).
Only for version 18.104.22.168
No support for updates to the new version.