Aurora HDR is the latest version of an HDR application developed by Skylum software in conjunction with travel photographer and HDR specialist Trey Ratcliff. Skylum is probably best known for its Luminar all-in-one photo browsing, editing and effects program.
HDR stands for High Dynamic Range, a style of photography that captures scenes with an extremely high brightness range that would typically be outside the scope of the camera sensor. That requires a combination of camera technique and specialized software.
Some HDR programs work as standalone programs or as plugins, but Aurora HDR does both. It can be used from with Photoshop and Lightroom, also as an Extension for Apple Photos on the Mac. It’s available in both Mac and Windows versions.
Key Features of Aurora HDR 2018:
- Revolutionary HDR algorithms make possible the entire spectrum of HDR looks, from natural to highly stylized.
- Total HDR editing experience with the complete set of tools available.
- Powerful one-click presets, including Signature Pro presets by Trey Ratcliff, Captain Kimo, and others, yield fantastic results instantly.
- Layers, brushes, and masking provide the ultimate in selective editing.
- Luminosity masking to blend layers
- Unique Radiance and Glow controls and custom texture blending for creative versatility.
- Detail enhancement to increase drama in images.
- Extensive colour and toning controls for vibrant colour combinations.
- Batch processing that auto-detects brackets.
- Modern user interface design makes for a comfortable, understandable experience.
- Built-in sharing supports popular photo communities and social networks.
- RAW, JPG, TIFF and other accessible files support for the most considerable flexibility.
- Workflow tailored to any style with support for using as a standalone app or as a plugin to popular host applications.
- Polarizing Filter to enhance skies and areas with high-reflectivity.
- Image Resize/Sharpen on export.
System Requirement: Windows and Mac OS X.
|How to get Aurora HDR 2018 for free:|
Step 2: Check your inbox with the Email you registered above will receive a message of Aurora send you including license and download link.
Step 4: After installation is complete, open program Aurora HDR 2018 and activate
Step 5: Finally, enjoy and experience it!