AOMEI Partition Assistant is a robust and user-friendly partition manager designed and created to help you solve partition problems and other related concerns with your Windows operating system. It comes with a rich feature set, enabling you to create, resize, merge, delete, and split partitions among others.
It fully supports the exFAT file system, including create, delete, format, move, and copy exFAT partition. Likewise, the PE bootable media created on the 64-bit system supports both UEFI and Legacy BIOS boot modes. It also removes the limitation to resize/move system boot partition in Windows.
AOMEI Partition Assistant utilizes sector-level data protection technology. Tested thoroughly bit AOMEI’s R and D team in strict and secure environments, the AOMEI Partition Assistant allows you to realize more safely partitioning operations per your expectations. Regardless of your disk style (whether MBR or GPT) and disk size (small or more significant than 2TB), this partition manager is built to get you through any and every disk partition problem that comes your way.
Key Features of AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional:
- Resize – Resize/Move Partition, Extend Partition Wizard, Allocate Free Space.
- Merge – Merge Partitions, Split Partition.
- Create – Create Partition, Delete Partition, Format Partition.
- Migrate – System Migration: Migrate system to a solid-state drive (SSD). Copy Disk: Clone a disk from one to another. Copy Partition: Clone a partition to other location.
- Convert – Dynamic to Basic Disk Conversion, MBR and GPT Conversion, NTFS and FAT32 Conversion, Primary and Logical Conversion.
- Bootable Media – Create Bootable DiscCreate Windows PE bootable media without having to install AIK/WAIK. Windows To Go Creator: Install Windows 10/8 to a USB flash drive or a removable disk.
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
|Instructions install and activated AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional for free:|
Step 1: Download the file AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional and install it on your computer.
Step 2: After the installation is complete, open program AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional and activate
license key or
Step 3: Finally, enjoy and experience it!
Conditions of use:
The license is for family use only (non-commercial).
Only for version 8.5
No support for updates to the new version.