ACDSee Video Studio is a simple-to-use video editing software that allows you to combine video and audio clips, captions, transitions, annotations, and voice and screen recordings into videos in a variety of output formats. You can customize your video and audio output parameters, and can even then choose to share them directly to YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
Key Features of ACDSee Video Studio 3:
- Stack Your Tracks – Layer audio, video, and images on multiple tracks. Tweak background colour and media transparency to create a layered hierarchy.
- Present Memories Elegantly – With support for still images, including JPEG, PNG, BMP, and GIF, it’s now easy to put together slideshows for special events and training purposes. Combine images and video and layer and blend them. Control image duration, add captions and filters and use transitions to smooth moving between image and video.
- Face Value – With webcam recording and screen recording paired, you can create vlogs with a personal touch, develop educational content while communicating with your students, capture yourself during gameplay, construct reaction videos, and much more.
- Editing Freedom – Gather your media, then move, align, split, cut, copy, and paste video, audio, images, and captions on the Timeline. Zoom in for precision editing, lock tracks to avoid accidental changes, or hide them to reduce distractions, and select specific segments for production.
- Capture and Create – Record your screen, with or without system audio and voice recording, in widescreen or custom dimensions. Pause and resume as needed, and customize your recording hotkeys for quick, effortless movie-making.
- Dynamic Display – Preview your evolving video in a resizable Display Area. Move your content around, change its size, set it to fit automatically. Customize the Display Area background colour, position, and dimensions.
- Give it Zazz – Drag and drop filters onto photos and videos and transform the mundane into something extraordinary. Turn colour media black and white, add vibrance to colour, correct exposure, add effects, blur sensitive information, sharpen, add vignettes, and much more. Pair filters with blend modes and opacity to add a splash of mystery, mood, or otherworldliness without having to go through a long list of complicated steps.
- Audio Advantage – Separate audio and video in 1-click. Quickly fade volume in and out at the beginning and end of clips with sound effects. Or add audio points to raise and the lower amount at different, precise intervals of your choosing.
- Vivid Video – Stay competitive with high-resolution recording and rendering in 4K.
- Tractable Transitions – Create smooth scene and topic changes by adding transitions between, before, or after video files—drag and drop where you want them to go and customize their duration by dragging.
- Adaptable Output Options – Customize your audio and video parameters, such as frame size, bitrate, codec, and more. Enjoy hardware acceleration with encoding engine support for Intel Quick Sync and Nvidia.
- Fresh Start – Enjoy a streamlined, easy-to-use interface.
System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
|How to get ACDSee Video Studio for free:|
Step 1: Visit the giveaways website of ACDSee Video Studio and fill in information Email, then click on DOWNLOAD NOW.
Step 2: Check your inbox with the Email you registered above will receive a message of ACDSee send you including license and download link.
Step 3: Download the file ACDSee Video Studio and install it on your computer.
Step 4: After installation is complete, open program ACDSee Video Studio and create an account ACDSee then activate
Step 5: Finally, enjoy and experience it!
Please change the IP, if you see error link giveaway.
Offer ends July 29th, 2020 at noon PT.